Road Registry Search

Road Petition

To petition to change an existing road, lay out a new road, or convert an existing private road to public a Road Petition Form (PDF) must be filled out. The form submission process has a lot of requirements, please read the form document thoroughly. 

Search Tips

  • Searching "can" returns "Canal Street", "McCann Road", "Pecan Street,", etc.
  • Do not include roadway designations such as "Avenue", "Street," or their abbreviations