Tax Collector Menu:

P.O. Box 998

Pascagoula, MS 39568-0998

Pascagoula (Main Office)

2915 Canty Street

Pascagoula, MS 39567-4239

(228) 769-3072

(228) 696-6518

West Jackson County

6912 Washington Avenue

Ocean Springs, MS 39564-2133


  • Vehicle Registration (Tags) or
    Real Estate (Property) Taxes

Monday - Friday

8:00 AM - 4:50 PM

  • Titles, Mobile Home Registration or
    New Privilege Licences

Monday - Friday

8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Mobile Home Registration

Mobile Home Registration is required by ALL mobile home owners, including homes inside the incorporated areas of the County. Power companies will verify mobile home registration with the County Tax Collector's office prior to turning the power on for the home.

Registration Costs

The cost of registering a mobile home includes both the annual registration fee and tax. The annual registration fee is either $2 or $13 depending on the type of Roll. The taxes due are also determined by the Mobile Home Roll which is based on the MS Department of Revenue's Mobile Home Schedule.

If somebody else owns the property (On Personal Property Roll)

Registration: $2

Tax: Prorated to 12/31 for current year

Based On:

  • State assessment
  • Age of Home
  • Length and Width
  • District of residence

If you own the property (On Real Estate 'Land' Roll)

If purchase ONLY mobile home after January 1 of current year (i.e. Owned land before)If trade OLD home on NEW home
RegistrationAfter January 1 of the following year: $13 to transfer registration (one time fee)$13 to transfer registration (one time fee)
  • Based on assessment of property and home by Tax Assessor.
  • Prior year Mobile Home taxes must be paid in full.
  • Current Year: No additional tax
  • Following Years: Based on assessment of property and new home by Tax Assessor.

Registration Requirements

Purchased New or Used from Dealer

In State Purchases

  • Bill of sale from dealer
  • Title Application(Copy)
  • Photo ID for all parties

Out of State Purchases

  • Title (Given to owner or mailed)
  • All documents associated with Title
  • Bill of Sale from Dealer
  • Photo ID for all parties

Purchased Used from Individual

  • 1999 or higher model
  • Original Title
  • Notarized Bill of Sale
  • Proof of taxes paid
  • Any outstanding taxes must be paid in full before registration can take place
  • Photo ID for all parties
  • Some older mobile homes may have titles, if so it will be required