Adult Detention Center
- Visitation request forms must be completed and approved:
- Visitor dress Code:
- Shirts & Shoes required
- No Sleeveless tops, tank tops, strapless tops, bare midriffs, exposed cleavage or see through clothing.
- No caps, hats, or visors.
- Visits are limited to 20 minutes with three adults and children under 12
- Visitors to ADC may be subject to search
- Picture ID is required
- No Contraband: explosives, currency, weapons, ammunition, intoxicants, etc...
- All visitation must be scheduled by calling one of the following numbers Monday through Friday ONLY:
- (228) 769-3211 or (228) 769-3052 or (228) 769-3212
- Additional rules are posted at the ADC. Rules are subject to change.
Fund an Inmate Account
24-Hour / 7 Days a Week Account Funding
Visa * Mastercard * Debit Card * Electronic Check
Cash (At Kiosk only)
No Money Orders or Cashier's Checks
You must have this information to fund an account:
Facility Locator #239501
Jackson County Adult Detention Center
Inmate ID #
iCare allows family and friends to send gifts online for any occasion using their credit or debit card.
For more information visit the
Jackson County iCare page.
Only the currency that an inmate may have on their person during intake may be deposited to their personal account.