Solid Waste topics:
Contact Waste Pro
for schedule information
or garbage and recycling bins
Household (CURBSIDE) garbage and recycling
Household Garbage (Waste Hauler) Pick-Up
Waste Pro serves residents in unincorporated
Please bag items and place them in containers
Place containers out to the road the night before your scheduled pick-up day
Recycling Drop-Off Service is available at the Seaman Road Landfill for some items not accepted by curbside. Click here for more information.
This is a weekly service provide for residents of the unincorporated areas of Jackson County
Place items in the recycling bin and put out to curbside when you put out your household garbage container for pickup.
Acceptable Items for Reycling Bin:
- Newspapers and magazines
- Old phone books
- Clean, green and brown glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum and tin cans
- Plastic milk and water jugs
- Plastic soda bottles
Items that will Not be Accepted in Recycling Bin:
- Any containers that contained engine oil, laundry detergent, antifreeze or any other such chemicals.
- Mail, writing paper, paper towels, chip board (cardboard used in cereal boxes and other packaging)
- Cardboard, light bulbs, mirrors, ceramics, scrap metals, aerosol cans, aluminum foil or plates, plastic wrap, butter bowls and catalogs