Garbage Pickup & Recycling
Household Garbage Pick-Up
- Waste Pro serves residents in un-incorporated areas
- Please bag items and place them in containers
- Place containers out to the road the night before your scheduled pick-up day.
This is a weekly service provided to residents of the unincorporated areas of Jackson County. Place items in the recycling bin and put out to curbside when you put out your household garbage container for pickup.
Acceptable items for recycling bins
- Newspapers & magazines
- Junk mail & paper
- Old phone books
- Clean, green and brown glass bottles & jars
- Aluminum, tin and steel cans
- Plastic bottles & jugs (All plastics #1-#7)
- Cardboard and cereal boxes (no waxed cardboard)
Items not accepted in recycling bins
- Any containers that contained engine oil, laundry detergent, antifreeze or any other such chemicals.
- Napkins/paper towels, styrofoam, electronics, waxed paper/cardboard, plastic bags, lids or cups, food waste, food containers, yard waste
- Light bulbs, mirrors, window glass, ceramics, scrap metals, aerosol cans, aluminum foil or plates, plastic wrap, butter bowls and catalogs
- Medical waste (needles, syringes, etc...)