P.O. Box 998
Pascagoula, MS 39568
2915 Canty Street
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
If the County owns it, Inventory Control knows where it is. The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for the acquisition, accountability, assignment, maintenance and disposal of property and the preparation and maintenance of records of such property, such as, office furniture, heavy equipment, automobiles, office equipment, land, roads, bridges and buildings.
- Establish and maintain property records sharing location of property, cost, date of acquisition, status, classification, etc.
- Take physical inventory and submit a report to the departments and the County Administrator
- Enter data of all inventories into computer
- Assist Purchasing Clerk
- Maintain repair cost records and preventive maintenance records for rolling stock as required
- Assist state auditor as requested
- Annual Surplus Auction
- Fuel Cards